DayDreamer: Elton John North America Tour '74 Boyfriend Tee
- SIZE & FIT
- RETURN POLICY
Multi-colored for the multi-talented artist himself. Elton’s North American ‘74 Tour was his largest to date requiring jet-set speed to knock out a concert every 1.5 days. Spanning 16,000 miles in his legendary private plane nicknamed “The Starship'' emblazoned with “Elton John Band Tour 1974” along the fuselage, it still seemed like Elton couldn’t get around fast enough. Tickets were nearly impossible to snatch and those that were lucky to claim a couple had to camp out at box offices for days. Paying homage to Elton’s unmatched popularity is our latest boyfriend tee illuminated in glitter gradient lettering and a glamorous portrait of one of our most highly demanded icons.
- Made from a soft 100% cotton, with a perfect hand feel and worn in look
- Our best selling style for a reason - our boyfriend tee is loose in all the right places. Featuring an open neckline and slightly dropped sleeves, this light tee is soft and slouchy
- Made by your team of Daydreamers, right here in Los Angeles
- Model is wearing size S
- Size S measures chest width: 19" length: 25"
All online return requests must be made within 17 days of the order being placed. After the return has been approved, please make sure it is delivered back to us within 14 days. Returns that exceed this limit will not be accepted. Any items sent back to us that are not in compliance with our return policy will be shipped back to the customer at their expense. After 20 days, we are unable to accept returns on any purchases. Once a return is delivered, please allow 5 business days for it to be processed.
Online returns are eligible for a refund of item(s) to the original form of payment (excludes shipping) OR an exchange of the item(s).
- Homecoming Suits
- Homecoming Hats
- Swimwear / Bodysuits
- Sale items
- Items purchased with a discount code/temporary sale of 30% off or more.
*Original shipping fees are non-refundable.*