- To learn more about each location, visit our FAQ's page!
The follow items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned:
- Homecoming Suits
- Swimwear / Bodysuits
- Accessories (belts, handbags, hats, etc.)
- Sale items
- Items purchased with a discount code/temporary sale of 30% off or more.
FOR PURCHASES MADE ONLINE:
Online returns postmarked back to us within 7 days of delivery are eligible for a refund to the original form of payment minus a $5 restocking fee OR the full amount of the purchase (excludes shipping) in store credit. Store Credit never expires. We receive new styles weekly and hope we can assist you in finding something new if your purchase doesn't work out!
Online returns postmarked back to us within 14 days of delivery are eligible for store credit only.
FOR PURCHASES MADE VIA INVOICE OR PHONE ORDER:
FOR PURCHASES MADE IN STORE:
Bring it back / ship it back within 7 days of purchase for store credit only! After 7 days, we are unable to accept returns on in store purchases.
WHERE DO I SEND MY RETURN?
Before making a return, please refer to the entirety of our return policy to ensure that your return meets the criteria stated.
Please look to receipt to see which return form location you need for your order. Once you have located which return form your need click on the below return forms to print. Once printed, please fill out the return form and add it with your package.
ADDITIONAL RETURN DETAILS:
- All items must be returned to us in their original condition with all original tags still attached. Unworn & unwashed. Make-up free & stain free. Smoke, deodorant and perfume free.
- Shoes must be returned with their original shoebox. Please pack the shoebox inside another box as the original shoebox must be returned undamaged. We also recommend carpeted areas for trying shoes on. Any signs of wear to the shoe will make them ineligible for return.
- After the item has been worn, it’s yours for good! HerringStone's is not liable for damage that occurs as the item is being worn. As a small business, we have this policy in place to protect ourselves, and YOU, our customer. We reserve the right to refuse a returned item that was reported as damaged if the items show any sign of wear.
WHY A RESTOCKING FEE?
As a small business we have implemented a restocking fee. Returns require a lot of labor and our packaging costs are completely lost in the process. Please know that restocking fees are not a profit center for us and even with the fee we still have loss on the overall order.
Homecoming suits ordered online are excluded from our online refund policy. Homecoming suits ordered online and purchased in store are eligible for EXCHANGE ONLY. Homecoming suits and hats can only be exchanged for another homecoming suit or homecoming hat.
Original shipping fees are non-refundable and return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- Return shipping: We strongly suggest choosing a shipping option that provides you with a tracking number so that you can make sure your return makes it back to us. We are not responsible for any returns lost in the return shipping process.
- Please see our shipping + handling page for complete policy/details on shipping!
DAMAGED/DEFECTIVE ITEMS OR INCORRECT ORDERS:
Our team checks all items for any damages or defective areas before shipping them out to you and also checks to ensure all items are packed in the order, but we are human and know that we sometimes make mistakes. So, if you happen to receive an item that is damaged or defective or believe something is missing from your order, this is for you!
- Damages must be reported to us prior to wearing the garment. Tags must still be attached.
- All reports must be made within 3 days of receiving your order or it will not be accepted.
- Please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with a picture of the damaged/defective area or the item(s) you believe are missing from your order. Please include your first and last name and order number.
- We reserve the right to refuse a returned item that was reported as damaged if the items show any sign of wear.
Due to limited quantity of inventory, we do not guarantee direct exchanges simply because we cannot promise that the item you are trying to exchange for will still be available when the return reaches our department. If you are needing a different size/color in an item, you will need to contact us immediately so we can try and pull the item or size (if available) which you wish to exchange.
We highly recommend contacting the location which your item was shipped from:
- HerringStone's Monroe: (337) 388 - 2680
- HerringStone's Lafayette: (337) 993 - 0062
- HerringStone's Baton Rouge: (225) 239 - 5239
- HeirLoom By HerringStone's Youngsville: (337) 451 - 4853
- HeirLoom By HerringStone's Houma: (985) 709-0126
We’re sorry but we are unable to offer price adjustments should an item on the site be marked down after you have purchased, or for temporary promotions/discounts. Adjustments cannot be applied retroactively to orders placed before the promotion discount was activated. During promotions, please make sure your discount is applied to the order total prior to completing order.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING OUR RETURN POLICY PLEASE EMAIL US AT Please email customer service at email@example.com.